To find and download the DoP certificate, please click on
the Declaration of Performance finder below
Construction Products Regulation (CPR)
What is the CPR?
Regulation EU No. 305/2011(Construction Products Regulation, or CPR) of the European Parliament and of the European Council is a regulation of 9 March 2011 that lays down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and replaces Construction Products Directive (89/106/EEC). The EU regulation is designed to simplify and clarify the existing framework for the placing on the market of construction products.
Provisions of the EU Regulation seek to:
- Clarify the affixing of CE Marking to construction products.
- Introduce the need to issue a Declaration of Performance (DoP) as a basis for CE marking.
- Define clear rules for the Assessment and Verification of Constancy of Performance (AVCP) Systems applicable to construction products (former Attestation of Conformity AoC).
- Define the role and responsibilities of manufacturers, distributors, importers, notified bodies, technical assessment bodies, market surveillance and Member States' authorities as regards the application of this EU regulation.
- Provide a clear framework for the harmonised technical specifications (Harmonised Standards and European Assessment Documents).